CQC Inspection Report
Following our recent CQC inspection in January 2019 where we were rated as Outstanding, our improvement programme is well underway to providing increased evidence for outstanding care delivery in all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry;
1 – Safe
2 – Caring
3 – Responsive to needs
4 – Effective
5 – Well-led
Previously we have been rated as Good in Safe and Effective and we have implemented the following measures to further improve on this:
- Increasing our team of dedicated administration and support staff to provide our care team with the necessary day to day support.
- Dedicated Health Care Professional support on a daily basis to oversee care practices and help maximise the safety of service delivery.
- Increasing our number and range of background checks on our employees to ensure peace of mind for all clients.
- Implementing a wider range of audits to ensure Quality Assurance and compliance of all aspects of care delivery.
- Purchase of more specialised equipment to ensure safe, inclusion for a larger number of clients.
- Creating a more structured workforce led by a team of senior staff who not only have a passion for Outstanding care delivery but the desire to develop, mentor and train our care team.
- Increasing our range of training courses, significantly over and above the mandatory subject areas in order to maximise knowledge and enable the development of our employees.
- Incorporating apprentices into our team of experienced and dedicated care staff.