JOIN OUR TEAM
WHY WORK IN CARE?
There’s nothing like working in care to know that you are making a difference to others. At Clifton Homecare we aim to provide clients with a level of care that we would be happy with for ourselves or a member of our family. We are committed to supporting people to live as independently as possible, living a high quality of life, fulfilled in their own homes.
Getting a smile and thank you from our clients gives you job satisfaction like no other and building a rapport with people that need your support is priceless. Working in the Care sector can also open up a varied and exciting career path. It can become a lifelong career and with the training and experience we provide, you can work your way up to a Management or Leadership role if that’s what you want.
Many of our Domiciliary Care Assistants have told us that this is the best job they’ve ever had and the only job where they’ve gained real sense of job satisfaction.
WHY JOIN CLIFTON HOMECARE?
We are a small, family-run company, providing outstanding standards of care and rated as such by the Care Quality Commission. Our aim is to provide tender loving care into people’s homes and provide a level of care that we would be happy with for our own family or ourselves.
Our team come to work to make a difference to people who use our services, hear what they have to say about us here
See why we are a great place to work by following us on Facebook: facebook.com/CLIFTONHCL
WHAT DOES WORKING FOR CLIFTON HOMECARE OFFER YOU?
Helping others makes us all feel good. Working in home care not only gives you the knowledge each day you have made a positive impact but it makes a massive difference to the people who use our services.
You can also benefit from:
Flexible working patterns
Full or Part time hours
Competitive rates of pay
Training and support
We have a vast range of benefits, including:
- An hourly rate starting from £10.92 per hour, Salary £22,713 (40 hours per week) double time on bank holidays, opportunity for overtime.
- We offer guaranteed hours of work or the opportunity for zero-hour contracts if this suits.
- Flexible working hours
- We can offer support with transportation, including access to company cars
- We pay 45p for each mile travelled
- Free counselling sessions
- Mentorship programme offering support to employees
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (£250 per successful referral)
- Employee of the Quarter scheme (£50 bouquet of flowers, £50 voucher and engraved trophy)
- Excellent training and induction programme including formal qualifications
- Enjoy Benefits (Healthcare scheme), Taste card, Blue Light card
- Free company mobile
- Use of company cars in work time
- Cycle to Work scheme and opportunity for E-bike usage
- Workplace Nursery scheme
- Birthday and Christmas vouchers and gifts for all
- Christmas staff team and client parties
Clifton Homecare offer a whole host of training programmes to support our Care Team gain further knowledge and expertise, allowing them to provide vital support to our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to progress at your own pace, as well as gain formal qualifications that can really help you learn and develop.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We want to talk to you if you have:
- A friendly, caring, compassionate nature
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- A zest for life and positive outlook
- A desire to help others
- A can-do attitude and ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Availability to reliably contribute at least 4 hours per week to support people who use our services
If you share our mission to help support people to remain living with independence and dignity in the comfort of their own homes, then please get in touch. Simply complete the Enquire Now form below.